Feet are the most neglected part of the body.
The statistics are worrying and speak for themselves
So why are they so high? Here are the facts
- Older people are living much longer, so may neglect their feet
- Feet are only given attention when we experience pain.
- People are embarassed to show their feet because of the state they are in.
- Feel anxiety because of the pain they experience.
- May not trust others to care for their feet.
- Ill health or disabled.
All the facts can lead to minor or serious problems if they are not addressed.